Thursday, March 29, 2012

Did Noah's Flood Rid The Demons From Earth?

Everyone, or most everyone knows the story of Noah and the flood.  Noah was told to build an arc and to load his family and two of every species of mammal upon it.  Then it rained for 40 days and 40 nights creating a flood which cleansed the earth and rid her of the evil which was overtaking all.

Question - Did Noah's flood rid the demons from earth?  Were the demons, demonesses, evil mongers and devil's disciples removed from the land and sea, or did they take flight of some sort and return to walk the earth with Noah and his family?  What does the ancient works, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Bible, the Talmud and other writings tell us about this? 

Obviously, evil still exists on earth.  Are there still demons amongst us?  Are there new demons walking upon the earth, influencing all they encounter?  Is Lucifer and his army waiting for Jehovah and his angels for a war of all wars, and if so, where are they waiting?  Are they waiting here on earth? 

I would like to hear your perspective on this.  Please send comments and opinions in, and I will address this issue again after I hear from my readers.  Send me quotes and reasons for why you believe whatever it is you believe on this subject.

I personally believe in my all powerful God, but that means I believe in evil and Lucifer as well.  What I want to know, is where should I believe they are now?

No comments:

Post a Comment